This is the program guide for Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 16. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 16
Saturday - Sunday, January 27 - 28, 2001
New England Leather Alliance
FETISH FAIR FLEAMARKET #16
Newly Expanded! More Vendors! More classes! More to see and do! and... More Days!
Two Day Event: January 27 & 28th, 2001
Ramada Hotel in Andover, Massachusetts
The biggest fetish/leather/BDSM event in the Northeast just got bigger! We'll be taking over the entire Ramada hotel in Andover, Massachusetts, to bring you over a hundred vendors, classes, demos and talks by nationally recognized scene leaders, and our first ever Fetish Mardi Gras party!
Hotel Rooms are available at a special rate of only $99! Please Mention Boston Fetish Fair Fleamarket when making reservations (978) 475-5400
Hotel Information: Ramada Rolling Green, Andover MA.
- Driving Directions:
- The Andover Ramada is located right off of Exit 43 from Route 93, just one exit south of where Routes 93 and 495 meet. The hotel can be reached at (978) 475-5400
- Public Transportation:
- Yes, you CAN get to Andover from Boston by public Transportation. We will be running a free shuttle bus from the Andover commuter rail station to the hotel.
- For those flying in from Logan:
- The Ramada Inn and Holiday Inn may have shuttle services from Logan to the hotels. Please call the hotels to confirm.
- Commuter Rail
- The HAVERHILL Commuter Rail line departs from Boston's North Station on Saturdays and Sundays at 8:45 am, 11:45 am, 2:45 pm, 5:45 pm and 11:30 pm and the train trip takes 48 minutes. Six trains also go back the other way at 10:31 am, 1:31 pm, 4:31 pm, 7:31 pm, and 10:31 pm.
For the complete schedule, visit the MBTA Web site.
The train fare one way is $4.00.
A FREE shuttle bus should be waiting when each train arrives at the station, or within five minutes.
If you just can't wait, you can also call the Andover Cab Company, (978) 475-2888. Tell the driver you are going to the Andover Ramada/Rolling Green. A cab ride to the hotel is expected to be about $6.00. (1.5 miles)
Hotel Info: (Check back for the latest)
- The Ramada Inn can be reached at (978) 475-5400, rooms are $99 per night, with a two night minimum stay. You must book by calling the hotel directly and not through the Ramada web site. Say you're with the fleamarket to reserve your rooms. They will tell you that they are sold-out if you don't mention the fleamarket. When the Ramada sells out, the Holiday Inn Tewksbury will be taking our overflow at the same rate. We will be running a free shuttle van between the two hotels all day Saturday and Sunday, and throughout the party.
- If you are a representative of a community group or organization and would like to use your room (which you have already reserved) as a meeting place for your members, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or call 617-864-0492 and leave a message for Cecilia. That way we can insure your placement in an appropriate room, for example, along the party hallway.
- For more information on the hotel, and maps and directions, visit the Yahoo Maps page about The Rolling Green Ramada Hotel in Andover, MA.
- OVERFLOW HOTEL: A nearby hotel (Holiday Inn, Andover/Tewksbury) is honoring our $99 room rate for a two night stay (Friday/Saturday) or is $150 for just Saturday night. Call (978) 640-9000 and ask for the Fetish Fair Fleamarket rate. This Holiday Inn is directly down the road on Rte. 133, right off of Exit 39 from Route 495.
CONFIRMED DATE FOR FFF #16: January 27-28, 2001 Below is the final list of vendors for FFF #16. Last Updated January 2, 2001. Vendors Registered In The Ballroom: Access Denied Alyx/Chainmail by Alyx Arcane Lore Design Boston Phoenix Carnal Confections Carol Queen Delicious Corsets Diversified Services Dungeonware Dragon's Designs Dragon's Lair eros boutique Fallen Angel Fashions Fetishes Boutique/KDM Enterprises Fetish Temple Fools Errant Grand Opening Boutique Greyhawk Maille J&J; Leather Jer's Canes Karen Melanson Le Chateau Exotique Leather By Danny Leather Creations Leather Harvest MPS (Mill Pond Studio) Mystic Rose Books/Laura Antoniou Nancy's Basement Primitive Leather Raelyn Gallina Rainbow Rope R&R; Designs Shoe Guy, The Sterling Stone Pine Sunspot Design Toy Bag Transitions Vendors Registered For In Room Vending on Vendor's Row Brute Force Leather Bodywork Journeys/Tarot Visions Circlet Press Cloak & Dagger Creations Falcon's Floggers Fetish Temple Too Marrus Art Maspien Armours Midnight Blue Enterprises Nickee Sir Passion Play Products Paul C Leather Stone Pine's Transformations Toolworks Chicago Water Hole Custom Leather Whiplash/Zak's Designs Y2BB/Yielding To Be Bound Vendors Vending In The Atrium Area Achella Big Head Studio Bitch Buffy's Whips Compass Institute DeTails Dominance Loving Leather Happy Tails Just For Fun Laughing Skull Madame Kufu's Parlor of Incognita Midnight Blue's MIKO Exoticwear New Age Trading U.K. Other Woman, The Pandora & Pendragon Private Games Purple Passion Savage Video Second Sight Soulful Creations Spiderchain Jerwelry Xanadu Creations Information Tables in the Golden Round Boston Dungeon Society CUFSMAine Libertarian Party of Massachusetts New England Leather Alliance Paddleboro Defense League PENE--Power Exchange of New England