This is the program guide for Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 23. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 23
Saturday, August 7, 2004
The Fetish Fair Fleamarket (TM) has a new home!
- Starting this summer, the Fetish Fair Fleamarket (TM) is moving from the Park Plaza hotel to the Sheraton Boston. Political fallout from a negative Boston Globe column which criticized the Park Plaza for hosting our event last year has made one of the co-owners of that property, The Donald Saunders Company, inhospitable to us. The other part of the ownership and management of the Park Plaza Hotel, though, the national chain known as Starwood (which includes Sheraton and Westin), loves us, values our business and wants us very much to remain their client.
- They have offered their premier convention property, the Sheraton Boston, as our new location for both the summer and winter FFFs, and we will make the move starting in August 2004.
- The new dates for the upcoming events are:
- Summer: Saturday August 7, 2004
Winter: December 17-19, 2004
following year winter: December 16-18, 2005
- New location:
- Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
- To reserve your room at our discounted rates, call 1-800-325-3535 and ask for the Fetish Fair Fleamarket® rate. Soon we will be able to link directly to the hotel's reservations web site as well.
Sheraton Boston, 39 Dalton Street, Boston, 02199, our special room rate is $99/night! Call (800) 325-3535 and ask for the "Fetish Fair Fleamarket" rate, or visit this special web site for our event: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/res?id=0405172819&key=9486E
The New England Leather Alliance would like you to be aware of the following Rules of Conduct for the FFF:
Violation of any of these rules may be reason for ejection from event areas without refund.
Anyone breaking Massachusets' law or disrupting the event will be asked to leave the premises.
- Admission: $5. Free for members of SM/leather/fetish community organizations. Show your membership card at the door or wear your club colors! (Members of WMPE, BDS, TES, Black Rose, GMSMA, Female Trouble, Dreizhen, Riders M.C., and others need only show club ID or colors & pay this discounted fee at the door to enter.)
- Only those 18 years of age and up admitted! No children or infants permitted. They will not be admitted and we cannot be responsible for supervising them.
- No Smoking is allowed in any public area of the hotel per the Boston Public Health Commission's "Clean Air Works Workplace Smoking Restrictions" Regulation.
- No food or drink in the vending area.
- No Live Animals. (We mean it!) No non-human pets!
- No photography, filming or videotaping allowed. Press photographers must register at the door and limit photographs to individuals who have given explicit permission to have their photographs taken. Unauthorized cameras will be confiscated!! Boston Police have empowered us to confiscate your film if you break this rule. Digital cameras media will be erased.
- No nudity. Please wear your fetish wear but abide by the laws regarding public exposure! (For women: no exposed nipples. For everyone: no pubic hair, no genitalia, and in the back, at least a one-inch wide strip between your butt cheeks. That's the law.)