This is the program guide for Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 24. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Winter Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 24
Friday - Sunday, December 17 - 19, 2004
$10 admission, you must be 18 years of age or older to attend.
Schedule of Events
- 7pm - 9pm, The "Slave to Art" Erotic Art Show and Reception, free and open to the public
- 11am - 6pm Vending, vending, vending
- 11am - 4:45 pm Classes and demonstrations
- 5pm - 7pm Birds of a Feather Meetups
- 9pm - 1am Fetish Masquerade Ball ($15 cover)
- 11am - 3pm More vending!
- 11am - 4:45 pm More classes and demos!
- Join close to a hundred vendors and four thousand shoppers from the curious to the serious for the largest fetish/leather/SM event in New England. Everything from corsets to cuffs, from whips to chains, boots, books, and more will be on sale from vendors coming from all over the country.
- Four tracks of educational programming on SM safety, fetishes and play will be augmented with discussion groups, birds of a feather sessions, and special interest areas like the Bondage Lounge. We are adding an art exhibit and sale, and other fun to the FFF!
- Would you like to lead a discussion group of or host a Birds of a Feather session? Are you part of a group who would like to hold a meeting at the fleamarket, or sponsor an event in conjunction with the weekend's activities (boat cruise, nightclub party, etc...)? Please contact FFF@nla-newengland.org. We would be happy to provide you with function space for your meeting or co-promote your event.
- Check back often for more information about nighttime special events (separate admission), class schedules, and more.
- Boston Sheraton Hotel
- December 17-19, 2004
- Vending Hours:
- Saturday 11pm - 6pm, Sunday 11am to 3pm
- SOLD OUT
- Location Information:
- Boston Sheraton Hotel
39 Dalton Street
- You can make your hotel reservations now by clicking the following link FETISH FAIR FLEAMARKET 2004 Or call (800) 325-3535 and ask for the Fetish Fair Fleamarket to get our super-low $119 room rate! Pleae specify whether you would like to be on a "party floor" or a "quiet floor."
- For your comfort and convince, we have set aside two different floors for our attendees: a PARTY FLOOR for those who wants to party all night, and a QUIET FLOOR for those who wants to rest up for the morning excitements.
- Private Parties
- Has anyone ever told you to "get a room!"? The fun of holding the event in a hotel is that, of course, erotic or fetish activities that are not appropriate for public spaces, can take place in private ones, i.e. hotel rooms. We have an event rate of only $119 per night.
- Are you planning to host your own party at the hotel during the Fetish Fair Fleamarket TM? Even just a "party for two"? If you are planning to have folks over to your room for socializing, spanking, or other activities whose noise might disturb other guests (like vendors who need to rest up after a hard day of selling selling selling...), and you don't want to be visited or potentially shut down by hotel security due to noise, then block your room within the PARTY BLOCK. The Sheraton has set up a special web site for PARTY ROOM reservations only. Attendee FETISH FAIR FLEAMARKET TM 2004 PARTY BLOCK You can also reserve by calling (800) 325-3535 and requesting the Fetish Fair Fleamarket TM party block.
- What takes place in private rooms is the private business of the inhabitants, just as it would be in a private home. NELA encourages all attendees to practice safe sex and to adhere to safe, sane, consensual community standards.
- Non-Party Areas
- If you DON'T want to be in the party block, then check out FETISH FAIR FLEAMARKET TM 2004 Quiet Floor or request the quiet floor at (800) 325-3535.
- If you made your reservation already and were not asked which block you preferred, please email us at FFF@nla-newengland.org with your preference. Give your confirmation number and we will make sure you are placed as you wish. You may also double-check at check-in.
- For more information on the hotel, visit http://www.sheraton.com/boston
Erotic, Bondage & Fetish Photographs. Prints, matted, framed. Also
CD's of the same. Distributor of Master Dragon Productions SM Videos
in VHS, DVD, and CD formats.
ALUR of Maine
BASSN (Boston Area
Sexuality & Spirituality Network)
Black Key Club, The
Brute Force Leather
Canes By Nyghtowl
Dragon's Designs, The
Ilona Paris, LMHC
ITCR (Institute for
21st Century Relationships)
Jer's Wicked Canes
Lady and the Leopard,
Canes, restraints, everything you need.
MOB New England
Myrna Lamb, Astrologer
The Network/ La Red:
New York Fetish Corp.
P-X, The (aka Coyote
R+R Designs /
Rainbow Rope / Kinky
Sexual Freedom Legal
Defense and Education Fund, Inc.
Shoe Guy, The
Silent Vampire's Secret
Station House Leathers
Teeth by Dnash
Tiffany Club of New
Wild Hearts/Toys of
Western Mass Power
The New England Leather Alliance would like you to be aware of the following Rules of Conduct for the FFF:
Violation of any of these rules may be reason for ejection from event areas without refund.
Anyone breaking Massachusets' law or disrupting the event will be asked to leave the premises.
- $10 gets you admission to both days of classes and vending. Current NELA card-carrying Associates get in for half price, only $5 at the door. $8 to all members of NLA:I affiliate groups or other leather activist organizations--bring your current membership card or wear your colors! (Members of WMPE, BDS, TES, Black Rose, GMSMA, Female Trouble, Dreizhen, Riders M.C., and others need only show club ID or colors & pay this discounted fee at the door to enter.)
- Only those 18 years of age and up admitted! No children or infants permitted. They will not be admitted and we cannot be responsible for supervising them.
- No Smoking is allowed in any public area of the hotel per the Boston Public Health Commission's "Clean Air Works Workplace Smoking Restrictions" Regulation.
- No food or drink in the vending area.
- No Live Animals. (We mean it!) No non-human pets!
- No photography, filming or videotaping allowed. Press photographers must register at the door and limit photographs to individuals who have given explicit permission to have their photographs taken. Unauthorized cameras will be confiscated!! Boston Police have empowered us to confiscate your film if you break this rule. Digital cameras media will be erased.
- No nudity. Please wear your fetish wear but abide by the laws regarding public exposure! (For women: no exposed nipples. For everyone: no pubic hair, no genitalia, and in the back, at least a one-inch wide strip between your butt cheeks. That's the law.)