This is the program guide for Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 31. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 31
Saturday, July 19, 2008
- Saturday, July 19th, 2008
- noon - 6pm
- Boston Center for the Arts,
239 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
- Boots, floggers, chains, corsets, rope, books, whips, cuffs, shoes, paddles, restraints, gloves, attire, chainmail, dungeon furniture, training gear, uniforms, vibrators, safe sex supplies, magazines, costumes, jewelry, lastes clothing, spreader bars, and much, much more ...
- Cyclorama Building
- Boston Center for the Arts Cyclorama
539 Tremont Street, Boston, MA
- Google Maps
- The Boston Center for the Arts is located at 539 Tremont Street in downtown Boston, between Berkeley and Clarendon Street. It is directly across the street from We Think The World of You bookstore and the Boston Eagle leather bar.
- The nearest T stop is Back Bay on the Orange Line. If you come out the Clarendon Street exit from the station, turn right on Clarendon and walk with the traffic four blocks to Tremont, and the BCA will be to your left. If you come out the Dartmouth Street side, turn left and walk five blocks to Tremont Street, left on Tremont and go two blocks down.
- The next closest stop is Copley on the Green Line. From Copley Square take Boylston Street (walk in the same direction as the traffic on Boylston) to Clarendon Street. Make a right on Clarendon and go about 6 blocks to Tremont Street (750 yards). Left on Tremont and the BCA will be on your left.
- MBTA Bus #43 also passes right by the BCA. Ask the driver for the correct stop.
- By car, there are numerous ways to get there, and please allow yourself ample time to park. (For parking sites see below.)
- From Storrow Drive Eastbound
Take the Copley exit onto Clarendon Street. Continue along Clarendon; at Tremont Street, turn left. The BCA is on the first block on the left.
- From Storrow Drive Westbound
Take the Copley exit and turn right onto Beacon Street. Take the first left onto Clarendon Street. Continue along Clarendon; at Tremont Street, turn left. The BCA is on the first block on the left.
- From the Massachusetts Turnpike
Take the Copley Square exit. Turn right onto Dartmouth Street. Turn left onto Tremont Street. The BCA is on the third block on your left.
- From the North
- Take 93 S to the I-90 exit, exit number 20, towards Worcester/Albany Street.
- Take the Albany Street exit on the left towards South Boston.
- Turn a slight right onto Albany Street.
- Turn right onto E. Berkeley Street.
- Turn left onto Tremont Street.
- From the South
- From the Southeast Expressway, take exit number 20 towards I-90.
- Take the Frontage Road exit on the left towards South Station.
- Turn slight right onto New Frontage Road/Frontage Road.
- Turn left onto E. Berkeley Street.
- Turn left onto Tremont Street.
- There is a map on the BCA web site: http://www.bcaonline.org/about_maps.htm
- Atelier 505 Parking Garage:
- Located under the Calderwood Pavilion, next to the BCA Cyclorama. Enter on Warren Ave, behind the BCA buildings.
- Garage @ 100 Clarendon Street:
- Enter on Clarendon Street between Stuart Street and Columbus Ave just before Back Bay Station.
Special BCA visitor parking rate: $9 All day Saturdays and Sundays
(Visit the Calderwood Pavilion Box Office to have your ticket validated.)
- Other options:
- There are also lots on the corner of Shawmut and East Berkeley Streets, and there are two open parking lots on Berkeley Street at Columbus Avenue. Open until 10pm.
- Since the summer fleamarket is a one-day event, and not being held in a hotel, we do not have an "official" hotel for this one.
- If you are planning to stay overnight, the closest hotel to the BCA is the gay-owned Chandler Inn, one block away. In the summer they sometimes insist on a two night minimum stay. Call (617) 482-3450 to find out their rates. (Usually around $149/night.)
- Hotels.com shows me the following good deal: Shawmut Inn, 280 Friend Street in downtown Boston. Free breakfast. They have a $109 rate, but parking is an extra $24/day.
- LaQuinta Inn (formerly Tage Inn) at 23 Cummings Street Somerville is actually very conveniently located, right off I-93 and convenient to the BCA. Free parking! Free breakfast. $115.
- If you use Priceline to find your accommodations, the Copley area of the map is where the BCA is. The Downtown Boston-Charlestown area is the next closest.
- The following vendors are scheduled for the Summer FFF on Saturday July 19, 12-6pm at the Boston Center for the Arts, Cyclorama. Watch this page for vendor updates.
4-Erotica Stores (http://4-eroticastores.com)
Art by Pencildragon (http://www.pencildragon.net)
Bex Jewelry (http://www.bexjewelry.com)
Big Head Studio (http://www.bigheadstudio.com)
Brute Force Leather (http://www.bruteforceleather.com)
Bunswitcher's Benches/Eva's Evil Implements (http://www.spankingbenches.com)
Chainmail by Alyx (http://www.blank.org/~alyx)
Circlet Press (http://www.circlet.com)
Coyote Whips (http://www.coyotewhips.com)
Delicious Boutique & Corseterie (http://www.deliciouscorsets.com)
DeTails Toys (http://www.detailstoys.com)
Dominance Loving Leather (http://www.swtchr2.com)
Eva's Evil Implements
For Your Nymphomation (http://www.foryournymphomation.com)
Glamour Boutique (http://www.glamourboutique.com)
Kink Academy, The
Leather by Danny (http://www.leatherbydanny.com)
Leather Creations (http://www.leathercreations.com/page1.htm)
Locked In Steel (http://www.lockedinsteel.com/)
Midnight Blue's/The Latex Store (http://www.midnight-blues.net)
Miko Exoticwear (http://www.mikoexoticwear.com)
Passional Corsets & Passional Toys
Pin-Up Revolution (http://www.pinuprevolution.com)
Power Exchange by Nina
Princess Kali (http://www.princesskali.com), http://www.princesskalidomme.com
Rapture Floggers (http://www.rapturefloggers.com)
Rubber Masters (http://www.rubbermasters.com)
Rubio Leather (http://www.rubioleather.com)
Silent Vampire's Secret Crypt (http://www.SilentVampire.com)
Sunspot Designs (http://www.sunspotdesigns.com)
Toolworks Chicago (http://Toolworkschicago.com)
Whipspider Rubberworks (http://www.whipspiderrubberworks.com)
Wolf Princess (http://wolfprincessdesigns.com)
- Interested in Vending??
- Vendors may find more information about vending at an FFF at http://www.fetishfairfleamarket.com/fff-vendor-faq.html.