This is the program guide for Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 35. It should be suitable for use on most browsers and devices. It is an instance of KonOpas, an open-source project providing conventions with easy-to-use mobile-friendly guides.
This guide will work in your browser even when you do not have an internet connection.
You can also install it as a home screen app
- Safari on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on (share), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Chrome on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Firefox on Android
- Tap on (menu), then tap Bookmark and select Options, and Add to Home Screen.
- IE on Windows Phone
- Tap on (menu), then tap Pin to Start
Summer Fetish Fair Fleamarket® 35
Saturday, July 17, 2010
- Org Chart
- Grid for Saturday
- Program Book
Demo InformationThere will be 20 minute demos going on all day:
- 12:00-12:20 -- Honey Suckle Duvet - Dance for Seduction
- 12:30-12:50 -- Dom Quixote - Single Tail
- 13:00-13:20 -- Self Suspension - Rope Boi
- 13:30-14:20 -- Corseting Your Partner - Vi Johnson
- 14:30-14:50 -- Seduction through Movement Alone - Jess
- 15:00-15:20 -- Naughy Em's Hot Girl on Girl Action - Naughty Em
- 15:30-15:50 -- Yoga for Kinksters - Bendyogagirl
- 16:00-16:20 -- Hypnosis Demo - Dr. Slashblight
- 16:30-16:50 -- Rope as Seduction - RopeRider
- Cyclorama Building
- Address: 400 Route One By-Pass. Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Google Maps
VendorsClick for the Map
4-Erotica Stores D5 Behind The Mask A8 Big Head Studio B9 Bones and Flowers/ True-Craft C7 Bound In Boston F6 Broken Brains E4 Bunswitcher's Benches B8 Circlet Press B4 Concession Stand F0 Delicious Boutique & Corseterie A6 Details Toys C1 Dominance Loving Leather D4 Dr. Clockwork D10 Dragontailz.com B2 EF Leathercraft D1 Fenway Health F2 For Your Nymphomation A4 Glamour Boutique A1 Global 42/Rachel's Pleasures D2 Haka LLC E1 Inciting Defiance C3 Kink Academy B6 kinkyropes B5 Latex Nemesis A2 Leather by Danny C0 Locked In Steel C8 Lust Beads C11 MAsT Mass F7 Mob New England F0 My Lady's Toys A3 Needleplay Designs A5 NE Hypnosis Group F8 NELA-SIG F8 New England Dungeon Society F5 njoy D9 Passion Parties C4 Pendragon Chainmail B3 Passional Boutique C15 Rainbow Rope E6 Remarkable Blackbird C10 Reyen Design Studios B1 Rope Extremes E2 RubberMasters C13 Ryn's Kitty Boutique C9 S.M. Hertz Co. E5 Slumber Parties by Rozzie B7 Smut Arts & Crafts C6 StationHouse Leathers and Gear C14 Sunspot Designs D8 Sybolic Treasures C2 The Dragon's Design D7 The Network/La Red F3 The ShoeGuy E7 The Society F1 TotemX Creations C5 Transcending Boundaries, Inc. F4 Your Secret Self Photography A7
The New England Leather Alliance would like you to be aware of the following Rules of Conduct for the FFF:
Violation of any of these rules may be reason for ejection from event areas without refund.
- Playing/scenes or any sexual activity in public is prohibited. Restrooms are considered public areas. Exposure of any bodily fluids or effluence, whether through sexual contact, piercing/cutting, soiled diaper changing, or other forms of play, is prohibited in all public areas.
- You may briefly try out items for sale on yourself if you have permission from the vendor, provided you do not violate the previous rule.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the hotel or event facilities. When smoking outside, please be courteous to others.
- Food/drink is prohibited in vending areas.
- Admission price is good for entry to all vending areas and classes for the day(s) that you purchased.
- You must keep your wristband on at all times. Broken wristbands are void and cannot be used for entry.
- Classes are first-come, first-serve to the limit of the room. Do Not enter a room that has a sign posted that it is full.
- This is an 18+ event. All minors will be refused entry, including infants.
- Live animals and non-human pets are prohibited, with the exception of service animals.
- Please respect the privacy of others. What you see here, stays here.
The Fetish Fair Fleamarket® does not allow nudity. We have always stressed courtesy and appropriate dress in public areas. "Sidewalk Friendly" attire is required, which is not the same as "street legal." "Legal" means a thong and pasties - we have always required a bit more to insure the comfort of all attendees. In all public areas, no bare butt cheeks, and no bare breasts or breasts covered only in Liquid Latex, this includes having your breast/butt covered by something sheer or see-through and nothing else under it.
FFF Private Event and Party Policy
- Private events (any event, party or other activity not specifically sanctioned by NELA or the FFF) shall be kept inside the guest rooms with doors leading to the hall kept closed, and shall not impede/ block any hallway, fire escape or flow of foot traffic.
- Locations of private events within the host or overflow hotel may not be publicly advertised by any means. This includes online, at tables of vendors/organizations or elsewhere on hotel property.
- Please invite people to your event by direct invitation only. Violation of this policy may be reason for terminating the party or ejection from event areas without refund.
- Attendees and Vendors are prohibited from taking pictures or video in any public area of the venue. Public areas are "Any area in the hotel that is not a private hotel room".
- The FFF respects your privacy. However, recall that you are at a public event and you are your own best protection. FFF Productions, NELA, our host hotels, and our partner sponsoring groups and producers will not be liable in the event that your picture is taken.
- Please note that there will be some authorized photographers present at this event. You should be aware of them if you do not want to appear in any picture. All authorized photographers will have a badge that they will display at all times, and they are instructed to obtain your explicit permission before taking any photograph (even if your face is obscured). These are the only photographers allowed.
- Camera phones and video phones are everywhere but we’re asking you not to use them or any other camera in public space. Reports of your unauthorized photography or recording of any kind will result in your being removed from the event without refund.
- It is proper procedure for authorized photographers to ask first before taking a photo. Harassing attendees for photos is forbidden. If someone pressures you for a photo, or takes an unauthorized photo “on the sly” please report it to us immediately. If you think you have been photographed without your consent, you have the right to demand the film from the photographer or to check their digital files and delete the ones you are in.
- If a photographer asks you to pose for a photo and you agree, be sure to sign a photo release form.
- Attendees entering into agreements to be photographed privately are strongly encouraged to check the references of the person they are dealing with, to have someone they know and trust with them during any private photo shoot, and to resolve all issues of compensation and the rights to the images before beginning a private photo shoot.
- Members of the media are welcome at our event, but we ask that you obtain a press pass from us and that you follow certain rules as pertain to our attendees privacy and comfort.
- The Fetish Fair Fleamarket has been making headlines since 1992. Among the newspapers and periodicals that have featured us: Houston Press, Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Tip Out Magazine, Boston Phoenix, Stuff @ Night, Creative Loafing, The Improper Bostonian, The Lawrence Eagle-Tribune, and Bay Windows. Almost every newspaper in the northeast carried an Associated Press Wire story about the event in 2000. Event creator and director Cecilia Tan has spoken about the fleamarket with WEEI radio’s Dennis and Callahan, on WFXT TV, and WFNX radio, among others.
- To get on the press list/guest list for an upcoming event, Contact Us to make your request. Include what publication or media organization you represent, and we will follow up by email. We can discuss if you have any needs. We can help you find interview subjects, explain jargon, and much more.
- When you arrive, check in at our main desk to get a press/photo pass (which you must wear) and sign a release of liability. You can also pick up the class schedule and other important information there.
- No Video Cameras in Public Space - Because of privacy concerns, no video cameras are allowed in event areas. We have had videographers on site in private rooms before, taping interview subjects in private. You may make these kinds of arrangements with us in advance.
- Signed Releases Are Required - You must provide your own release forms to your models.
- You must display your media badge at all times.
- Still-photography is allowed only of individuals who have consented to being photographed and who have signed a release. No crowd shots, no bystanders in the shot. If anyone thinks you took their picture (even if their face was not in it) without their consent, the image must be deleted or destroyed.
- No Blocking Traffic or Interference - Photographers, please be considerate when stopping to take photos in hallways where you might be blocking the flow of traffic or in vendor booths where you may be interfering with people’s business.